1. TRANSACTION SECURITY - Toshiba's Imagestore has been designed to make your shopping experience with us a safe and secure one. We ensure security on all of our credit card transactions. Your credit card ordering information will be fully encrypted during the checkout process, using secure socket layer (SSL) and encryption technology guaranteed from VeriSign. The encryption process takes all of the personal information and converts it into code that is securely transmitted over the Internet.
2. SALES TERRITORY - Currently Toshiba's Imagestore only ships product within the continental United States and Alaska.
3. STATEMENT OF ASSURANCE - You may receive from us commodities, software, and technical data that are governed by the provisions of the U.S. Export Administration Regulations and other U.S. export control laws referred to therein ("EAR"). When purchasing products from TABS' Imagestore, you agree to comply with said U.S. Export Administration Regulations as they pertain to exports. You hereby certify that, unless authorized by U.S. law (either by regulation or specific written authorization), you shall not knowingly export or re-export, directly or indirectly, any of these products, or the direct product thereof, to any of the following nations or nationals thereof, as the same may be amended in the U.S. Export Administration Regulations from time to time:
- Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cuba, Estonia, Georgia, Iran, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Kyrgystand, Laos, Lativa, Libya, Lithuania, Modova, Mongolia, North Korea, People's Republic of China, Romania, Russia, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, and Vietnam.
You also acknowledge that it is unlawful to export or re-export (without U.S. Government permission) Toshiba products, technology or software if you know that they (a) are destined for any missile technology project listed in Supplement No. 1 to EAR Part 744; (b) will be used in the design, development, production, or use of missiles in or by a country where a project listed in Supplement No. 1. to EAR Part 744 is located; (c) will be used in the design, development, production, stockpiling, or use of chemical or biological weapons in or by a country listed in Country Group D:3 (Supplement No. 1 to EAR Part 740); or (d) will be used in any destination except those listed in Supplement No. 3 to EAR Part 740 for sensitive nuclear end-uses; or if you are informed by the U.S. Government that a validated license is required to export to this consignee because it may apply to such end-uses.
This provision shall survive the term and termination of any contract initiated through purchase of Products through TABS' Imagestore.
4. The materials made available in this site, including materials in linked sites directly or indirectly accessible from this site, are provided "as is" without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, or noninfringement. We do not warrant that the materials will be error free, nor free of viruses, defamatory, offensive, or other harmful matter. You assume the entire cost of any necessary service, repair or correction.
5. The materials that can be accessed from linked sites are not maintained by us and we are not responsible for the contents thereof. Any reference to a linked site or any specific third party product or service by name does not constitute or imply its endorsement by us, and you assume all risk with respect to its use.
6. Under no circumstances shall we, or our affiliates, agents, and suppliers, be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, consequential, or other damages (including without limitation lost profits, lost revenues, or similar economic loss), whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, arising out of the use or inability to use the materials available in this site or any linked site, even if we are advised of the possibility thereof, nor for any claim by a third party.
7. This site is for your personal and non-commercial use, and you agree to use this site for lawful purposes only. You shall not copy, use, modify, transmit, distribute, reverse engineer, or in anyway exploit copyrighted or proprietary materials available in this site, except as expressly permitted by the respective owner(s) thereof. Use of any software available for downloading from the site is governed by the terms of the applicable license agreement accompanying or included with the software.
8. Toshiba, Easy-Lease, FYI, Internet FYI, Imagevision, Turbo, Promaster, the Intelligent Connectible Facsimile, Variapro, and/or other Toshiba Products referenced in this site are the registered trademarks or trademarks of Toshiba or its affiliates. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names in this site are the marks of the respective owner(s), and any unauthorized use thereof is strictly prohibited.